With COVID-19 still prominent throughout the GTA, we want to stress how important it is for us, now and always, to ensure our team, customers and community are safe and healthy.
Here are some steps we’ve taken towards this endeavor:
For our customers:
YOU are our priority!
- We have temporarily halted our bottle Return and Reuse service to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- One questions we've been asked is: "What do I do with my bottles?"
- If you can; hold on to them for now! We will let you know as soon as we restart the program.
- OR you can reuse them: There are tons of ways to put your bottles to good use! Some of our favourites include: salad dressing containers, using as a flower vase, water bottles, or to hold your favourite kitchen ingredients!
- We have also started offering contact-less home delivery and subscription services. Place your order on our online store, and you can either pick it up at the Longos location closest to you, or have it delivered right to your house FREE with orders over $89.
- We will soon be including free surgical masks with your online orders, to help keep you and your family safe and healthy during this time.
For our team:
We are nothing without our staff! By diligently supporting our staff both inside and outside of the kitchen we are striving to ensure our team’s safety and wellbeing.
We are keeping our team safe by supplying PPE for home use, as well as loading them up with shots and fresh produce to bring home to their families.
- Increasing our kitchen team’s pay by $3/hr to help them offset reduced family income from other family members during this time.
For our community:
We are all in this together. At Buda juice we believe in the power of community, which is why we have been making a conscious effort to give back to the communities we live in.
- Helping get PPE out to people in need
- Donating produce, PPE, and other goodies to the Compass Foodbank in Port Credit every week. https://thecompass.ca
- Donating Buda Remedy Shot Packs to local hospital staff and front line workers as part of our “Essential Vitamins for Essential Workers” campaign. This has included hospitals such as St. Michael’s and Sickkids Children’s hospital’s in Toronto.
- Continuing to support local farmers who have lost their sales channels through collaborations which strive to highlight their farms and produce.
Thank you for your continued support!